forged steel units are used when pulling or tensioning suspension strand.
The KleinTools® L, H, and B Strand Pullers
feature a fixed and movable jaw linked to a clevis. Applying pull to
the clevis causes the jaw
turn to grip
• Serpentine grooves grip insulation on strand, preventing slippage.
The Model H Strand Puller (P/N 68491) is
designed for tensioning strand sizes from 3/8 in. through 1/2 in. (9.5-12.7 mm)
and for pulling loads that exceed
5000 lbs. but not more than 10,000 lbs. (4535 kgs)
The Model L Strand Puller (P/N 68492) is
designed for tensioning strand sizes from 3/16 in. through 7/16 in. (4.7-11
mm) and for pulling loads up to 5000 lbs.
The Chicago Grip for bare wire (P/N 69494) maintains temporary tension until the wire or cable can be permanently terminated.
• Designed for use on aluminum, copper, weatherproof coated wire, PVC covered conductors and messenger and guy strand.
• Lightweight, especially economical grip.
• Designed for working with solid and stranded bare wire from .08" (2 mm) to .20" (5.1 mm).
• 1500 lbs. (680kg) Maximum Safe Load
• Single "V" 3 inch groove jaw
The Klein Haven’s® Grip is designed for use when light, compact grip is desired and where conductor damage is not a factor.
|Click on image above for a larger view of the Strand Pullers|
General Machine Products Co. 3111 Old Lincoln Highway Trevose, PA 19053 USA
Tel: +1.215.357.5500 Fax: +1.215.357.6216 Email: info@GMPtools.com
© 2011 General Machine Products Co., Inc