line of Expanding Jaw Pulling Eyes are designed for the installation of
1-1/4” to 14” diameter Polyethylene Pipe in wall sizes ranging
from SDR 9 thru SDR 21 and Sch 40. |
The SDR designation determines the pipe minimum wall thickness. To calculate a particular pipes wall thickness simply divide its nominal outside diameter by its SDR value. For example a 4” Pipe that is designated SDR 11 will have a minimum wall thickness of .409” (4.5” / 11 = .409”).
• The one-piece cone design incorporates a full sleeve, which
completely encloses the jaws. During set-up and operation this sleeve
polyethylene pipe from over expanding and rupturing.
• Key components are hardened alloy steel to ensure that the pulling eye will not fail before the pipe.
• A swiveling eye nut provides for the attachment of a pulling line.
• An alternate method for pipe diameters smaller than 2” use GMP’s Innerduct Pulling Eyes with or without swivels.
• The Pulling Eyes will accomodate O.D. controlled pipe only.
Expanding Jaw Pulling Eyes
Click on image above for a larger view of the Expanding Jaw Pulling Eyes
General Machine Products Co. 3111 Old Lincoln Highway Trevose, PA 19053 USA
Tel: +1.215.357.5500 Fax: +1.215.357.6216 Email: info@GMPtools.com
© 2011 General Machine Products Co., Inc