| This light-weight tubular reel
provides an easy way to store and unreel drop wire, coaxial or other
small diameter cables. |
• Removable outer flange that adjusts to two different widths: 4.25 in. or 5.00 in. (108mm or 127mm)
• The reel will hold any coil of wire with a minimum 15 in. diameter eye and the outer flange has a nominal OD of 25 in.
• The inner flange is permanently mounted and features an adjustable brake to control the payout speed
• A built-in handle makes taking up wire a snap
• Accessory mounting bracket allows the reel to be secured when in a moving vehicle
• Its durable green finish helps protect against corrosion. The C Drop Wire Reel has been a time tested storage reel for decades. Typical capacity for storage is as follows: It can hold 1,000 ft. of PE-7 .160 in. x .295 in. standard drop wire, 1,250 ft. of .140 in. x .275 in. drop wire or 1,500 ft. of .130 in. x .220 in. drop wire.
|Click on image above for a larger view of the C Drop Wire Reel|
Click here for repair parts
Click on image above for a larger view of the 75981 Mounting Bracket
General Machine Products Co. 3111 Old Lincoln Highway Trevose, PA 19053 USA
Tel: +1.215.357.5500 Fax: +1.215.357.6216 Email: info@GMPtools.com
© 2011 General Machine Products Co., Inc