The Model J2 Cable Lasher is used to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire.
• Will lash any single or multiple aerial cables up to 3 in. (76
mm) diameter across on any suspension strand from 1/4 in. (6 mm) to 7/16
in. (11 mm). A factory modification will allow the lasher to accommodate
1/2 in. (12.7 mm) strand if necessary.
• Consists of a rotating drum supported on a carriage that provides the mounting for a driving mechanism, cable lifters, cable and strand rollers
• Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 1200 ft. coil of .045 in. (365 m of 1.1 mm wire) lashing wire (or 450 ft. of .065 in.). The Lashing Wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
• Features a fast setup procedure, quick coil loading, and automatic drum lock for easy span transfers and smooth forward travel
• J2 Lashers make overlashing easy. Just push down on the strand
roller knob, rotate it a quarter turn and you can lash additional cables
together on previously lashed cable
• Constructed with heat-treated, plated steel, stainless steel, brass and aluminum components. Contains sealed and oiless bearings to minimize maintenance and assure durability.
• Pre-drilled and tapped at the factory for mounting of the lasher guard or "halo". For use when lashing in overgrown areas.
• The J2 and every GMP lasher is fully serviceable to "good-as-new" specifications at our factory and at factory-trained service locations around the globe.
• The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof, tongue-in-groove design for maximum protection when not in use
• Supplied with a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly and snap hooks, and an information and operation manual
|Click on image above for a larger view of the J2 Cable Lasher|
|Lasher Guard "Halo" (optional)|
|Template kit Instructions for modifying older lashers to accept Lasher Guard "Halo"|
General Machine Products Co. 3111 Old Lincoln Highway Trevose, PA 19053-4996 USA
Tel: +1.215.357.5500 Fax: +1.215.357.6216 Email: info@GMPtools.com
© 2011 General Machine Products Co., Inc