We are now hiring for;
General Machine Products (KT) LLC is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer
General Machine Products, a Klein Tools company, located in Suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a manufacturer of a wide range of products for the telecommunications, power utility and cable television industries, and the contractors who serve them.
The Manufacturing Engineer provides engineering support in the areas of manufacturing processes, process documentation, manufacturing engineering, systems, procedures, equipment, tooling, and facilities. This position leads moderate to complex engineering assignments and projects with multiple departmental interactions regarding all manufacturing processes.
- Work safely to prevent on‐the‐job injuries by following Company and OSHA safety rules and regulations, understanding machine safeguards, recognizing and reporting safety hazards, wearing required PPE.
- Provide engineering support, direction and follow up in the development of new tooling and fixturing.
- Participate in operational and financial analysis to recommend new tooling and equipment to provide improved manufacturing processes through increased quality and reduced cost.
- Utilize problem‐solving skills to analyze manufacturing difficulties to determine root cause and define corrective actions in support of on‐going operational activities.
- Provide leadership, direction, technical support, training and assistance to other manufacturing staff members.
- Provide engineering support in the design, documentation, and implementation of manufacturing processes for operating facilities as required to improve process capability, reliability, consistency, and throughput.
- Participate in the documentation of manufacturing processes and setups. This includes the use of current processes and the implementation of new processes and applications dedicated to the management of these documents.
- Assist in the implementation of World‐Class Principles ﴾i.e.: T.Q.M., Kanban, Demand Flow, and Cellular Manufacturing﴿ to improve customer satisfaction and reduce waste.
- Produce accurate and complete engineering drawings using CAD or alternate methods as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements
- Bachelors Degree and three ﴾3﴿ years experience.
- Must possess basic knowledge of tooling design methods and machine tool programming.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and CAD software.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to communicate and work as a team member.
Please click this link to apply: https://careers-kleintools.icims.com/jobs/3012/manufacturing-engineer/job
General Machine Products (KT) LLC is currently looking for a CNC Machining Center (Set-up & Operate) For 2nd Shift
General Machine Products (KT) LLC, a family-owned business located in Suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a manufacturer of a wide range of products for the telecommunications, power utility and cable television industries, and the contractors who serve them.
General Machine Products (KT), LLC is currently looking for a 2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator to be located at our Trevose, PA facility.
As a CNC Machine Operator, you will be responsible for working with a variety of materials, such as aluminum and mild steel made from bar or castings and will be required to:
- Set up from written instructions contained on tool lists, set up drawings, diagrams and engineering part drawings.
- Load tooling in tool turrets, set up collet and/or chuck jaws, and touch-off tooling to establish tool offsets.
- Read and make minor edits as required to the CNC programs to compensate for material, tooling and machine conditions.
- Through regular quality checks you must maintain quality, make the appropriate machine adjustments to maintain quality within tolerance, and adjust or replace tooling throughout the production run.
- Maintain production standards and record output throughout the day as required.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Responsible for production operation while maintaining specified tolerances and tooling, as well as first piece and in process inspection.
Prefer a minimum 3 years of experience in set-up and operation of CNC Machining Centers, such as Doosan and Mazak. Familiar with Fanuc or Mazak machine controls a plus.
- Must have high school diploma.
- Must be able to set up from written instructions contained in tooling and set up sheets, diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Must be able to read and edit programs to assist in determining optimal depth of cut, tool geometry, and speeds and feeds to optimize the CNC Program
- Experience with Mazak Controls and Mazatrol Programming a plus but not required.
Please click this link to apply: https://careers-kleintools.icims.com/jobs/3075/cnc-machine-operator/job