Updated November 22 2021
1. Sort and stage pallets in the shipping dock by operating a Pallet Jack or by hand based on truck weight limits and requirements.
2. Gather information about counts, weights, and measurements of items on outgoing shipments and orders.
3. Prepare packages for shipping by taping or stapling boxes shut and affixing the completed address labels.
4. Wrap ready‐to‐ship pallets by operating the shrink wrap machine and plastic strapping to ensure the product on the pallet does not shift during transport.
5. Determine pallet pack specifications by considering box dimension, weight, and size to ensure the pallet is packed correctly.
6. Assemble cardboard containers as needed.
7. May operate Pallet Jack and Forklift to move product around the department as necessary
8. Follow Six Sigma lean manufacturing standards to keep the work area clean and safe from hazards. Report safety concerns to management.
9. May perform the duties of the Shipping Supervisor in the event that the supervisor is absent.
10. Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Experience with updating data and navigating through warehouse management systems is required. Experience with UPS and FedEx software is preferred. Ability to demonstrate basic math skills ﴾addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division﴿. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to work independently and with others to meet established deadlines. Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand basic English.
Required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or talk or hear. The employee must lift and/or move objects up to 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
National Accounts Manager
The National Accounts Manager is responsible for relationships, direction, coordination, and sales growth of our major distributors, regional manufacturers’ representatives, and large national contractor accounts. The National Accounts Manager is accountable for achievements of sales targets including incremental sales and new product sales.
**This position will be onsite in Trevose, PA.**
1. Serve as the primary contact for distributors, manufacturer’s representatives, and top national contractors.
2. Set sales targets for distributors and representatives, conduct quarterly review meetings, and develop action
plans and programs to meet or exceed revenue targets.
3. Develop stocking programs and other distributor incentives to increase awareness of the Company’s portfolio
with distribution partners.
4. Develop relationships with national contractor accounts to promote the Company as the preferred vendor for
fiber cable installation tools and equipment and gain access to end-users for new product ideation.
5. Work with the regional sales team to support tactical sales initiatives with distributors and national contractor
6. Work with the Product Marketing team to develop go‐to‐market strategies for new product introductions.
7. Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
Bachelors degree required with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in sales or national accounts management. Experience with sales forecasting, consulting, developing sales programs, and product promotions are preferred. Individuals must possess a high degree of people and presentation skills, a sense of urgency, and must have the ability to negotiate. Ability to adjust to changing business needs and priorities. Strong communications skill both verbal and written. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook is preferred. Strong team focus and the ability to work well with others both internal and external to the organization.
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The Controller is responsible for the overall accuracy and timelines of financial and operational information to be used in reporting financial results. This position is responsible for applying US GAAP, leading a small accounting team, analyzing/presenting financial information, and preparing/reviewing monthly plant-level reporting. In addition, this position will also oversee the monthly closing cycle for the business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the manufacturing processes and cost accounting structure of the business in order to analyze and discuss all elements of the production process.
- Oversee daily operations of the plant’s accounting department including accounts payable and accounts receivable, while providing leadership, coaching, direction, and growth opportunities.
- Establish and maintain systems to provide standard cost data and cost estimates for pricing, inventory valuation, and other operating requirements.
- Lead the plant’s month-end close process, preparing and/or reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations, and other transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure local management is provided timely and accurate financial reporting, dashboards, and other various financial metrics. Provide monthly financial package to corporate finance.
- Prepare analyses as necessary such as inventory fluctuations, work-in-process (WIP) levels, inventory turnover, and customer and product profitability.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Complete the annual operating budget for the business, establish new annual standard costs, and perform the standard cost roll at each year-end.
- Administer the inventory cycle count program, monitor inventory to identify obsolete items and adherence to the inventory plan, monitor inventory transaction registers to determine discrepancies, and resolve differences with appropriate personnel.
- Monitor shop orders for material issuance, outside vendor charges, inventory transactions, and production reporting, and resolves differences with appropriate personnel. Monitor shop activity for labor and overhead charges to jobs; and update current unit costs from purchase orders and manufacturing orders.
- Recommend/implement/improve policies and procedures within accounting and throughout the plant.
- Prepare capital project justification/financial analysis, track spending, and monitor project performance.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting, five (5) years of experience in accounting, and three (3) years in a management role are required. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Masters Degree and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus.
Must have strong communications skills, verbal and written. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint). Strong team focus and ability to work with others, both internal and external to the organization.
Manufacturing Engineer Intern
The Manufacturing Engineer Intern position is responsible for assisting with manufacturing process improvements, shop organization, posting visual controls, and creating standard work procedures. This position will be presented with real‐world business challenges and tasked to think critically and creatively while engaging with cross-functional partners and learning from experienced manufacturing professionals.
1. Gather product and consumer insights as assigned and make recommendations based on feedback.
2. Assist with analyzing manufacturing issues to determine root causes and define corrective actions in support of ongoing operational activities.
3. Assist manufacturing team in various departments with building products.
4. Recommend manufacturing process improvements to make production more successful.
5. Draft documentation of manufacturing processes and setups.
6. Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
High School Diploma or equivalent and currently pursuing an undergraduate degree. Comprehensive knowledge of PC and various business office applications/software.
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, proper phone etiquette, and the ability to work in a group effectively. Must have the ability to deal with all levels of people both inside and outside of the organization. Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and shift priorities in a fast‐paced environment. Must have excellent follow‐through and be organized and detail‐oriented.
The Production Associate is responsible for operating manual and CNC equipment, assembly, and packaging. This position is also responsible for maintaining inventory of assembly components within the work area and set up components to complete each assembly assignment.
1. Operate manual and CNC (computer numerical control) metal-cutting equipment.
2. Read bill of materials, gather product to assemble kits, and position parts following assembly instructions or blueprints.
3. Assemble product using hand tools/power tools and apply product labeling in the proper areas when applicable.
4. Ensure the product meets all quality and functional requirements.
5. Package product using packaging instructions.
6. Maintain an organized and accurate inventory of kit components within the assigned work cell.
7. Perform minor troubleshooting on equipment.
8. Disassemble products sent back to the facility for repair to replace or salvage parts.
9. Efficiently complete all assembly by the required deadline and standard rate.
10. Keep a clean and organized work area.
11. Practice, promote and support Lean implementation, continuous improvement initiatives, and 5S standards in the assigned work area.
12. Continuously look for ways to improve process flow and eliminate waste.
13. Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent with at least one ﴾1﴿ year of mechanical work experience.
Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to work with others and independently with minimum supervision.
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
A combination welder prepares materials to be welded (MIG & TIG welding) while also being part of the welding process. As the combination welder, you are expected to weld aluminum and steel depending on the build of the material and product in which you are welding.
1. Responsible for welding metal components to fabricate or repair products within the plant.
2. Create quality welds according to blueprints provided for projects.
3. Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping, and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
4. Responsible for the proper packing, identifying, and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
5. Ensure all equipment is properly set up and used in a safe manner and that company safety measures are being taken with precaution.
6. Performs first-piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by RMG standards.
7. Perform simple maintenance and repairs as required.
8. Actively participate in cross-train as back up to other areas in the manufacturing plant as needed.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Experience with three (3) years minimum in the welding industry. This position requires intellectual ability in mathematics as well as blueprint readings. This position requires the ability to operate precision measuring devices such as caliper, micrometer, protractors, and tape measures.
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. This position works in a production environment with the risk of injury. Some safety equipment must be worn when working with equipment in the shop. Bending, lifting, and pushing up to 70 pounds is required.
CNC Machine Operator
Sets up and operates a variety of machine shop tools and machines such as radial drill press, lathes, milling machines, punch presses, shapers, and grinders, to machine metal
workpieces such as patterns and machine, tool, or die parts by performing the following duties.
1. Studies blueprint or layout on workpiece to visualize machining required, and plans sequence of operations.
Selects the method of holding the workpiece.
2. Lifts workpiece manually or using hoist, and positions and secures it to holding devices such as machine table,
chuck, centers, or fixture. Verifies workpiece position.
3. Selects feed rate, cutting speed, depth of cut, and cutting tool ﴾bar tool, rotary cutter, or abrasive wheel for each operation.
4. Positions and secures tool in tool holder ﴾chuck, collet, or tool post﴿.
5. Moves controls to position tool and workpiece in relation to each other, and to set feeds, speeds, and depth of cut.
6. Starts machine, turns handwheel to feed tool in the workpiece or vice versa, and engages automatic feeding device.
7. Turns valve handle to start the flow of coolant against tool and workpiece.
8. Observes operation and regulates tool position and action.
10. Verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications.
11. Measures, marks, and scribes workpiece to lay out for machining.
12. Devises ways of clamping workpieces and makes special jigs and fixtures as needed. Works on nonmetallic
13. Perform other duties as required.
Shift: 1st and 2nd
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of three (3) years of experience working as a machinist in plastic
injection molding. CNC and Master Cam experience a plus.
Ability to use tool room equipment such as lathes, mills, grinders and have experience working on injection molds.
Ability to read and understand part and tool prints. Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine
to exact positions. Must have good communication skills and work well within a team. Ability to work productively
with minimum supervision. Ability to use measuring tools and hold tolerances.
Maintenance Technician will perform general maintenance work, maintain and repair warehouse, structures, machines, electrical systems, heating and ventilating systems, air conditioning units, sprinkler system, plumbing, painting, carpentry, masonry, welding, and millwright work and other maintenance work as required.
1. Maintenance/repair of building and manufacturing equipment/processes, (electrical), including painting, sheet metal work, welding, plumbing, etc; diagnose machine malfunctions, disassemble and determine the extent of repairs necessary, estimate labor time, purchase or make repair parts, and conduct, test, and repair.
2. Maintain a safe work environment to prevent on-the-job injuries by following and promoting company, OSHA, and EPA rules and regulations, implementing machine safeguards, recognizing and reporting safety hazards, and follow all safety procedures and standards.
3. Assist with the installation of capital equipment and electrical wiring systems in a safe, timely, and competent manner.
4. Keep work area in clean and orderly condition, complying with established 6S standards.
5. Perform monthly/quarterly/annual required safety inspections such as but not limited to, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting, eyewash stations, and sprinkler valve.
6. Assist in managing scrap metal collection and disposal throughout the facility which includes the removal of drums and hoppers from various areas of the building. Maintain the scrap area behind the building making sure it is clean and organized.
7. Assist in managing hazardous and non-hazardous waste byproducts incurred during the machining process, maintain required DOT and RCRA training as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
8. Perform all other duties as required.
High School and two (2) years related work experience in a manufacturing maintenance role.
Must possess knowledge using hand and power tools.
Must possess knowledge of the variety of machines used in this facility.
Demonstrate basic computer, reading, writing, comprehension, communication, and calculation skills, including reading ruler and use of a calculator.
Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
Demonstrate the capacity to shift priorities.
Ability to work closely and effectively with all employees and management staff.
DISCLAIMER: This position may include exposure to radio frequencies that may be dangerous to individuals with a pacemaker, consult with your doctor.
Walking, up to 10 hours per day (interruptive)
Sitting or Standing, up to 10 hours per day (interruptive)
Bending/twisting neck, up to 2 hours per day (interruptive)
Bending/twisting waist, up to 2 hours per day (interruptive)
Hand movement, up to 10 hours per day (repetitive)
Arm movement, up to 10 hours per day (repetitive)
Pushing/pulling weight (assisted), up to 2 hours per day (interruptive)
Lifting weight, up to 35 lbs., up to 2 hours per day (interruptive)
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls, please.