GMP CABLE LASHER REMANUFACTURING SERVICE
NEW LASHER REPAIR PROCEDURE
By choosing GMP to Remanufacture your tired or damaged lasher, you are not just choosing to have it repaired, but completely Remanufactured, bringing it back to factory new specifications. With our new flat rate charge, we took the unknown out of your lasher repair cost. All our model-specific prices are published on this page and include return shipping. Each unit, regardless of condition, is stripped down to its most basic components, each of which is thoroughly inspected for any damage or excessive wear. Any component that does not pass our detailed inspection process is replaced with a brand-new component.
Why GMP Remanufacturing? Simple, we do it best! With Over 75 years of Lasher design and repair experience, there is no comparison to an OEM remanufactured unit.
Our Remanufacturing Process Includes the Following:
- Each unit is completely disassembled and cleaned
- All components are inspected for wear or damage and replaced if they do not meet our strict OEM specifications
- All rubber and urethane drive components are ALWAYS replaced
- Each Lasher is reassembled using the same process and standards as every NEW GMP Lasher is built
- Finally, each remanufactured lasher is tested using the same process and equipment as every new GMP Lasher
Procedure for sending your unit in for remanufacturing
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to get your lasher to us for remanufacturing.
- Please, no packing peanuts. Not only are they terrible for the environment but they are a pain to clean up after we open your box.
- Please return all parts that were originally sold with the lasher.
- Please click on and fill out the below form and include a copy with the lasher.
- Before sending your lasher in, email a second copy of the filled-out form to one of the Remanufacturing Service Representatives listed below, that way they know your lasher is coming and they can give you an ACCURATE LEAD TIME for your lasher to be Remanufactured!
Send the lasher pre-paid to:
General Machine Products (KT), LLC
3111 Old Lincoln Hwy
“Attention Repair Department”
Trevose PA 19053
Include your name, address and phone number, and any special instructions.
For inquiries or questions about our remanufacturing services or lead times, please contact either one of our remanufacturing service representatives:
Mike Cantlin – Service Representative, T: 215-357-5500 x269, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Haywood – Customer Service Representative, T: 215-357-5500 x245, email@example.com
Model Specific Flat rate remanufacturing price:
|LASHER||REMANUFACTURED PRICE (US DOLLARS)
(INCLUDING RETURN SHIPPING)
|C/C2 Cable Lasher||$1650.00|
|Super G Cable Lasher||$5300.00|
|J/J2 Cabler Lasher||$1950.00|
|Apollo Cable Lasher||$2500.00|
Beyond Economic repair threshold- what happens?
Each lasher model has a BER ( Beyond Economic Repair) value, which is listing below:
|C/C2 Cable Lasher||$2725.00|
|J/J2 Cable Lasher||$3250.00|
|Apollo Cable Lasher||$4250.00|
|G Cable Lasher||$6200.00|
|Super G Cable Lasher||$8850.00|
Our Flat rate remanufacturing price covers parts and labor up to these BER values. If Parts and labor for your unit go beyond this BER value, you will be notified for authorization to proceed. Your new Remanufacturing cost will be your respective model’s flat rate plus the amount over the BER value.