GMP CABLE LASHER REMANUFACTURING SERVICE
NEW LASHER REPAIR PROCEDURE
Introducing GMP Out-of-Warranty Flat Rate Remanufacturing
By choosing GMP to Remanufacture your tired or damaged lasher, you are not just choosing to have it repaired, but completely Remanufactured, bringing it back to factory new specifications. With our new flat rate charge, we took the unknown out of your lasher repair cost. All our model-specific prices are published on this page and include return domestic shipping (international shipping rates apply). Each unit, regardless of condition, is stripped down to its most basic components, each of which is thoroughly inspected for any damage or excessive wear. Any component that does not pass our detailed inspection process is replaced with a brand-new component.
Note: May, 2022
We are no longer supporting repairs on the original G lasher. The Super G is our current lasher and fully supported.
Why GMP Remanufacturing? Simple, we do it best! With Over 75 years of Lasher design and repair experience, there is no comparison to an OEM remanufactured unit.
Our Remanufacturing Process Includes the Following:
- Each unit is completely disassembled and cleaned
- All components are inspected for wear or damage and replaced if they do not meet our strict OEM specifications
- All rubber and urethane drive components are ALWAYS replaced
- Each Lasher is reassembled using the same process and standards as every NEW GMP Lasher is built
- Finally, each remanufactured lasher is tested using the same process and equipment as for every new GMP Lasher
Procedure for sending your unit in for remanufacturing
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to get your lasher to us for remanufacturing.
- Please, no packing peanuts. Not only are they terrible for the environment but they are a pain to clean up after we open your box.
- Please return all parts that were originally sold with the lasher.
- Click on and fill out the below form, and submit the completed and signed form to customer service. They will return the form to you with Repair No. and Remanufacturing lead time.
- Before sending your lasher in, you must receive a completed repair request form back from customer service INCLUDING your Repair No. Please include a copy of the form with each lasher that is being sent in for Remanufacturing.
- Failure to attach a completed Repair Request form (including repair number from customer service) to your lasher, may result in a $150 processing fee
- A Remanufacturing Customer Service Representative will notify you via email when your lasher is received
Send the lasher pre-paid to:
General Machine Products (KT), LLC
3111 Old Lincoln Hwy
“Attention Repair Department”
Trevose PA 19053
Include your name, address and phone number, and any special instructions.
For inquiries or questions about our remanufacturing services or lead times, please contact either one of our remanufacturing service representatives:
Brian Rodgers – Service Representative, T: 215-436-6291 email@example.com
Kyle Haywood – Customer Service Representative, T: 215-436-6245 firstname.lastname@example.org
Model Specific Flat rate remanufacturing price:
|LASHER||REMANUFACTURED PRICE (US DOLLARS)
(INCLUDING RETURN DOMESTIC SHIPPING;
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES APPLY)
|C/C2 Cable Lasher||$2,040.00|
|J/J2 Cabler Lasher||$2400.00|
|Apollo Cable Lasher||$3.085.00|
|Super G Cable Lasher||$6550.00|
Beyond Economic repair threshold- what happens?
Each lasher model has a BER ( Beyond Economic Repair) value, which is listing below:
|C/C2 Cable Lasher||$3,375.00|
|J/J2 Cable Lasher||$4,025.00|
|Apollo Cable Lasher||$5,050.00|
|Super G Cable Lasher||$10,495.00|
Our Flat rate remanufacturing price covers parts and labor up to these BER values. If Parts and labor for your unit go beyond this BER value, you will be notified for authorization to proceed. These units can still be repaired; however, a new flat-rate costing structure will apply, see below.
|MODEL||FLAT RATE OVER BER VALUE|
|J/ J2 Lasher||$5,635.00|
|Super G Lasher||$14,695.00|
If a customer decides they do not want to repair a unit that is BER, return shipping is paid by the customer.
If the customer required conversion from J2 to J2B, pricing is listed below. We no longer repair C lashers, however, conversion from C to C2 price is listed below
|MODEL||FLAT RATE OVER BER VALUE|
|J2 to J2B||$2,750.00|
|C to C2||$3,060.00|