1000 MCM RATCHETING CABLE CUTTER
This ingenious tool offers big cutter performance without long handles to tackle large cutting jobs in tight spaces such as manholes.
- Fiberglass handles with 100 KV/ft. dielectric strength
- 1,000 MCM maximum capacity is 2.25 in. (57mm)
- Overall length is a compact 19 in. (483mm)
- Maximum mechanical advantage is provided by a two-speed ratcheting mechanism which lets you switch between fast action blade movement (5 strokes to open or close) or high leverage cutting (18 strokes to close)
- For greatest leverage, the ratchet can advance one tooth with each closing stroke
- To change blade direction, just flick a lever on the blade head. Also, the speed switch works with blade movement in either direction.
- Designed to make every cut smoothly, the precision-ground, high alloy tool steel blades are twice as thick as those on some competing cutters and offer excellent cutting edge performance
- A special hardening process on the ratchet and pawl mechanism gives them extra durability
Warning: Never use this tool to cut electrically live wire, steel or steel reinforced cable. Severe injury may result.
P/N 75245 1000 MCM Racheting Cable Cutter Weight: 4.25 lbs. (1.9kg)