ADSS – All-dielectric Self-supporting Optical Cable Installation
ADSS is an acronym of All-dielectric Self-supporting Optical Cable. ADSS cable is designed for aerial self supporting application at short, medium and long span distances.
- In Line Block Split side frame and hooks make it easy to use. The side frame incorporates a guide ring to protect the fiber cable. The sheave rides on ball bearings. Available in 2 sizes.
- The Starting Block has a safety gate and steel side frames. The sheave rides on ball bearings. The large diameter profiled groove helps protect the cable. The swivel oval eye, cable gate and cable retaining pin make it easy to use. The sheave rides on ball bearings. Available in 2 sizes.
- The Rope connectors provide an effective method of joining pulling ropes. W.L.L.: 2200 lbs
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Swivels are designed to handle higher thrust loads for extra cable safety. Aerial W.L.L.: 1350 lbs.
- Flexible Pulling Grips are manufactured from high-tensile, galvanized steel wire that is evenly woven in a triple wire weave, grips are slipped over the outside sheath of a cable. When pulling tension is applied, the grip contracts applying its gripping force to the outside of the cable.
- Rope Strorage Reel with Rope Unique reel design allows it to be used on both the payout stand and the Cable Pony. Holds up to 2,000’ of 5/16” dia. pulling line. The high quality rope is twist resist and has parallel laid core yarns with a very tightly braided 16 Plait high tenacity polyester cover. The premium construction results in a very rigid, very low stretch rope ideal for cable pulling projects.Both ends of the rope are terminated with an eye spice for easy connection to a rope connector or ball bearing swivel. Diameter: 27.5 in. Width: 15 in.
- The Rope Pay out Stand Supports the rope storage reels (P/N 70624) during the stringing process. Width: 17.5 in. Length: 43.5 in. Height: 22 in.
- Cable Pony Hydraulic ADSS Winch offers the constant pulling tension of a double capstan drive and the flexibility of a direct drive drum in one machine. Max. Pulling Capacity: 2200 lbs (1000 kg) Rope Speed Max.: 130 ft/min (40 meters/min) at capstan