B SHEAVE SUPPORT
This device is used to guide self-support cable, pre-lashed cable or ADSS (All-Dielectric Self-Supporting Cable) through on a pole line. It is designed to be a permanent (or temporary) piece of pole line hardware that remains in plant.
- Save man hours by eliminating the need to use lashing wire clamps, lashed supports, spacers or cable guards and by not having to retrieve temporary frames and blocks
- Designed primarily for straight-line poles
- Can accommodate up to two OD Cables with messenger
- It is recommended for use where grade changes are between 20-50% on messenger sizes of 6 M or 6.6M or when grade changes are between 20-30% on 10M messenger or larger
- It can be used on small corners up to 20 ft. of pull is present and there is no more than 50% of grade change
- For upward grade changes, the sheave should be inverted
- Use 5/8 in. Through Bolt and 5/16 in. x 4 in. Lag Bolt. Do not use a Lag Screw if closer than 4 in. to the top of a pole.
|79750||B Sheave Support||6 lbs. (3 kgs)|