THE BREEZE MICRO FIBER CABLE BLOWING MACHINE
The Breeze is now discontinued. Please contact GMP for our latest blowing options.
The Breeze Cable Blowing Machine is designed to meet the growing need for FTTX installations. It can install both microcable and blown fiber (blown fiber available with add-on kit) and it is the only machine on the market with this capability, so it saves you money.
The high/low torque switch makes it easy to select the torque range to install microcable or blown fiber. The design of the Breeze provides for quick and easy component changes for different cable or duct sizes. Its compact size and portable maneuverability makes the Breeze ideally suited for external or in-building use.
- The compliant, double driven rollers provide a secure grip while safely handling micro fiber cable
- The pushing force, up to 35 lbs. (16kg), can be adjusted to suit the cable stiffness
- The unit has variable speed control
- The Breeze Cable Blowing Machine uses compressed air to install the cable
- In operation, the electrically powered, two-roller drive system controls the cable as it is propelled into the duct
- An electronic monitoring system provides read-outs of speed and distance, and includes an emergency stop button
- Includes a multi-purpose carrying case/working stand, a rugged accessory case, tool kit, and more
- Cable diameter 1 to 8.5mm (1-2.5mm Blown Fiber available with add on kit)
- Duct diameter 4 to 18mm
- Speed 0 – 164 ft/min (0 – 50m/min)
- Two self-centering rollers (with soft covers) drive the micro fiber cable
- Light weight aluminum housing.
- Quick change rollers with one simple tool
- 110/220 volt switchable AC power supply
- 35 CFM (1m3/min.) at 200 – 220 PSI (15 bar) pressure recommended for optimum performance
In order to customize your new Breeze to your application, please go here. When ordering, please have Tube and Cable dimensions available.
P/N 89010 The Breeze Micro Fiber Cable Blowing Machine Weight: 50.6 lbs (23kgs)
Recommended Air Compressor for the Breeze Cable Blowing Machine
The Air Compressor is designed specifically for use with our Micro Fiber Cable Blowing Machines. This reliable and efficient screw compressor, powered by a gasoline engine, provides a maximum working pressure of 220 psi (15 bar) with 35.3 cfm (1000 litres/m) flow.
- The compressor is modified to include an after-cooler and water separator.
- The output air is filtered and conditioned to optimize the performance of our micro fiber cable blowing machines.
- The compressor package includes a 50 foot 3/4 in. diameter air hose for connection to the microfiber cable blowing machine.Engine: Honda 21 hp
Fuel Cap.: 5 gal (20 liters)
Length: 42 in. (1070mm) Width: 31 in. (800mm) Height: 30 in. (780mm)
P/N 89011 Micro Fiber Cable Blowing Air Compressor Weight: 487 lbs. (221 kgs)
Optional Step Down Transformer
This transformer unit is recommended for use with the Breeze machine when the using a 230V generator or other 230V voltage source.
- 230V –115V Step down
- Continuous rating 0.5KVA
- Waterproof to IP44
P/N 70553 Step Down Transformer Weight: 22 lbs. (10kg)