CIVITELLA CABLE LASHER
The Civitella cable lasher has been designed to string cable quickly and easily with its lightweight and parallel-pull capability. It can be used for new installs or with existing cables in place.
- Max Bundle Size: 2.2 in. (56mm)
- Strand Size: 1/4 – 1/2 in. 6.6M,
- Drive: Parallel Pull Wire Drive
- Wire Size: .038, .045 Stainless
- Coil Capacity: 1 or 2 depending on whether single or double lashing
- Lashes single or bundled cables up to 2.2 in. (56mm)
onto strand sizes 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. (6-12mm) diameter
- A simple capstan drive yields a reliable smooth and
- Dual wire magazines for loading two coils of stainless
steel lashing wire
- Lightweight and compact: Unloaded weight 40 lbs.
(34kgs.); only 10.6 in. O.D. x 22.5 in. long (26 x 57cm).
- Furnished with a sturdy wooden carry case, a bridle
pull rope with snap hooks, a screwdriver, a wrench, and
an instruction manual.
|Instruction Manual||Available Replacement Parts|
|Max Bundle Size||2.2 in. (56mm)|
|Strand Size||1/4 - 1/2 in. 6.6M, 5/16M, 10M|
|Drive||Parallel Pull Wire Drive|
|Wire Size||.038, .045|
|Coil Capacity||1 or 2 depending on whether single or double lashing|
|Length||22.5 in. (570mm)|
|Width||10.6 in. (270mm)|
|Weight||40 lbs. (34kgs.)|
|71000||Civitella Cable Lasher||40 lbs. (18kg)|
Civitella, a member of the Klein family of companies, is a Brazilian equipment manufacturer that supplies a full range of products for the electrical, construction, oil & gas, and telecommunications industries in Brazil, the sixth-largest economy in the world.