Conduit and Innerduct Line-Blowing
The GMP family of Line Blowing products are designed to be both rugged and economical. Available are a collection of accessories that will allow you to efficiently blow line ranging from 1 in. innerduct to 5 in. duct.
- Rope Adapter Allows for a wide range of rope diameters to be used with the control valve.
- Innerduct Seal-Off features quick disconnects. These insert into the innerduct and twist tight for seal, utilizing the same buttress thread as our Pulling Eyes.
- Conduit Seal-Off securely fits into a duct with a turn of the wing-nut handle, expanding the two rubber plugs for a firm seal. 15 psi (1 bar) maximum.
Blow Gun Kit for Innerduct
- This kit contains the essentials for blowing ¼” line thru a 1¼” innerduct.
- The major components are a control valve, a ¼” rope adapter and a 1¼” innerduct seal-off.
- The kit also includes: A Chicago fitting for connecting to the air supply. A quick disconnect fitting for attachment to the selloffs. A solid plug for pressurizing ducts A protective carrying caseBlow Gun Kit for 1 1/4 in. Innerduct P/N 89815 Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.08kg)
Blow Gun Kit for 1 1/2 in. Innerduct P/N 89817 Weight: 5.9 lbs. (2.67kg)
Blow Gun Kit for 4 in. Conduit
- This kit contains the essentials for blowing ¼” line thru a 4” Conduit.
- The major components are a control valve, a ¼” rope adapter and a 4″ conduit seal-off.
- The kit also includes: A Chicago fitting for connecting to the air supply. A quick disconnect fitting for attachment to the selloffs. A solid plug for pressurizing ducts A protective carrying caseBlow Gun Kit for 4 in. Conduit P/N 89816 Weight: 11.23 lbs. (5.09kg)
- The Control Valve utilizes a ball valve with a safety locking lever which allows control of air flow.
- Equipped with a Chicago fitting for connecting to the air supply.
- Also there’s a quick disconnect fitting is at the end for attachment of sealoffs.
- Comes standard with a solid plug in lieu of rope adapter for pressurizing ducts.Control Valve P/N 89801 Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36kg)
Inline Pressure Gauge
- The Control Valve Inline Pressure Gauge is placed inline between the control valve and an innerduct seal-off or conduit seal-off to accurately measure blowing pressures.Control Valve Inline Pressure Gauge P/N 70699 Weight: 1.5 lbs. (.68kg)
Optional Carry Case for Conduit Seal-offs
This durable plastic box ensures that your conduit blowing accessories stay together and are protected from damage. P/N 89820
- Constructed of molded rubber cones fastened to a heavy duty metal rod with fastening rings.
- Projectile is easily blown through duct with hand blower tool.
- Missile Line Carriers For 2 in. to 6 in. conduit.
- Fast blowing and vacuuming of 2 in. to 6 in. diameter conduit by low-friction plastic carriers.
- Easily removed from conduit if stuck or jammed.