D CABLE BLOCK
The D Cable Block is used for supporting a single cable up to 2 3/4 in. (70mm) in diameter on 1/4 – 3/8 in. (6-10mm) bare strand prior to the lashing process.
- The frame and sheave are made from 100% heat treated aluminum alloy
- The sheave contains oilite bearings for a smooth pulling operation and a long lasting life span
- Contains steel inserts on the underside of each strand hook for smoother pulling and less wear
- Lever actuated bi-directional cam locks the frame on the strand to prevent travel while pulling in cable
- Cam automatically releases the block when pushed by the lasher from the other direction
- Contains an eye hook that allows you to lift the unit and lock it into place from the ground. (See D Cable Block Lifter) These units are normally placed anywhere from 15 ft. to 25 ft. apart on the strand depending on the cable weight and pulling conditions.
- 300 lbs. (136kg.f) load capacity rating.
P/N 72680 D Cable Block Weight: 3.8 lbs. (1.7kg)
D Cable Block Lifter
The D Cable Block Lifter is specially made for putting D Cable Blocks onto the suspension strand.
- Make block placement from the ground fast and easy
- Rugged aluminum alloy material
- Use with GMP Extension Handles (Lay-up Sticks)
- A cradle supports the block while a hook operates the block cam lever
P/N 07163 D Cable Block Lifter Weight: 12 oz. (.34kg)