ENTERPRISE BLOWN FIBER (eABF®) CABLE
Enterprise Blown Fiber, eABF® Cable Placement, or eABF® Fiber Placement are terms used to describe cables that are designed to provide the most reliable and rugged enterprise-based blown fiber cable solution.
- Due to its mechanical strength, Enterprise Blown Fiber, eABF Cable Placement, or eABF Fiber Placement cable complies with industry-standard interconnect specifications.
- eABF design combines a high-drag jacketing system which is light-weight. This allows the cable to be blown in over long distances.
- eABF Fiber Placement cable also features flame-resistance characteristics. This results in stand-alone riser and plenum rated options suitable for eABF Fiber Placement outside of the microduct.
- Because of its mechanical, environmental and optical qualifications, eABF Cable Placement can also be installed in third-party, flame-rated duct and pathway systems.
- Enterprise Blown Fiber, eABF Cable Placement, or eABF Fiber Placement Cable is an innovation partnership between AFL (aflglobal.com) and Dura‑Line (duraline.com).
eABF® Fiber Optic Cable is a registered trademark of AFL.