FIBER OPTIC QUADRANT BLOCK
The Fiber Optic Quadrant Block provides a smoother and safer cable placement in manhole vaults with a minimum of set up time.
- Eleven machined aluminum sheaves provide better cable support than all other conventional blocks
- Its corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel construction provides a smooth, non chafing cable placement surface
- Quadrant can be used either inside the vault or on edge of the manhole
- This unit has an 18 in. (457mm) bending radius and is compatible with all fiber optic cables up to 7/8 in. (22mm) diameter
- The Fiber Optic Quadrant, when used in the manhole, is mounted with a GMP Fiber Optic Shackle (P/N 70045) or a Pulling Frame
P/N 15316 Fiber Optic Quadrant Block Weight: 18 lbs. 8 oz. (8kgs)