GAS ENGINE VENTILATION BLOWER – Discontinued
These high quality blowers offer the versatility of either supplying continuous fresh air or providing ventilation to manholes and other confined areas.
- This unit offers the versatility of providing either fresh air supply or exhaust ventilation without relying on an electric power source
- Construction, utility and telephone crews can depend on its power and performance for removal of toxic and noxious gases and continuous fresh air
- The unit is equipped with a 4 cycle , 3 horsepower Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine. Air flow is measured at 1350 CFM at the nozzle; 1050 CFM with one 90° bend or 775 CFM with two 90° bends
- The frame and housing are constructed from heavy gauge sheet metal providing exceptional durability and resistance to damage
- The heavy duty blower wheel is dynamically balanced and braze welded for durability
- Vibration mounts absorb shock and provide exceptional in use stability
- Dimensions: 18 in. (457 mm) High X 16 in. (406 mm) Wide X 20 in. (508 mm) Deep
- Keywords related to this product include manhole ventilator, manhole blower, manhole equipment and manhole tool
P/N 70132 Gas Engine Ventilation Blower Weight: 53 lbs. (24kg)
NOTE: Prior to using these blowers, Gas Detection Equipment and “Safety Practices for Vaults & Confined Spaces” must be followed. Consult with you OSP Engineer for further information.
Works with our HEAVY DUTY BLOWER HOSE 8 in. x 15 ft. (203mm x 457cm) P/N 87143