H CABLE BLOCK
This block is used to pull cable toward or away from corner poles and any other location where a single block is required.
- Designed to handle the higher stresses encountered when pulling a 1 1/2 to 3 in. (38-76mm) cable around corners at a pole
- Positive clamping mechanism securely latches onto the strand, allowing the sheave to tilt with the load without prematurely releasing
- The sheave is enclosed in a forged, hinged steel frame
- Has a 5000 lb. (2268kg) load capacity rating
- 3/8 inch maximum strand size
P/N 08608 H Cable Block Weight: 11 lbs. (5kg)