HARD CABLE RATCHETING CUTTER .75 IN.
In response to the demand for a compact cable cutter specifically engineered to cut communications cables with steel components, GMP now presents a brand new tool design.
- High leverage ratchet for powerful mechanical advantage and single-handed cutting
- Highly alloyed and specially hardened tool steel blades for long edge life
- Cuts up to 1/16 in. (4.77mm) messenger strand in figure-8 cables up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) diameter
- Cuts steel reinforced Lightguide LXE® cable
- Ratchet and pawl release levers permit blade withdrawal
- Plastic coated handles lock in closed position for storage
- Compact: overall length 9 3/4 in. (245mm)
- Blades made from A-2 Tool Steel
- 336 kcmil ACSR
P/N 75255 Hard Cable Ratchet Cutter .75 in. Weight: 1 lb 2 oz. (.52kg)