HYDRAULICALLY LIMITED CABLE PULLER
The Hydraulically Limited Cable Puller is designed to offer exceptional value while providing critical speed control and overload protection. It is simple to set up and easy to operate. Our Cable Puller has all of the features contractors demand, plus GMP quality and durability you can rely on . . . year after year.
- Adjustable pull control, up to 1000 lbs. (453kg) maximum on a 40 in. (101cm) diameter capstan
- Speeds up to 425 ft/min @ 15 gpm flow
- Control panel with pressure gauge, pressure adjustment knob and directional foot control valve
- 1/2 in. (12.7mm) non-spill quick-disconnect fittings for 2500 psi maximum hydraulic source input
- Three versatile set up options are available: Self-Support, Vehicle Receiver Mount and Socket Mount
- Portable Hydraulic Power Source that provides 8 gpm @ 2000 psi with 20 feet (6 m) of hydraulic hose
|71483||Hydraulically Limited Cable Puller Motor with Self-Support Frame, Foot Control Valve and (2) hydraulic hoses.||293 lbs.
|71484||Hydraulically Limited Cable Puller Motor with Vehicle Receiver Mount, Support Jack, Foot Control Valve and (2) hydraulic hoses.||248 lbs.
|71486||Hydraulically Limited Cable Puller Motor with Foot Control Valve and (2) hydraulic hoses for 2 1/2 in. Square Socket Mount.||200 lbs.
|70487||Stanley Hydraulic Power Unit with (2) hydraulic hoses, 1/2 in. dia. x 20 ft.||298 lbs.
|37706||Hydraulic Motor Assembly||125 lbs.
|31116||Self-Support Frame||93 lbs.
|37740||Foot Control Valve||54 lbs.
|31219||Vehicle Receiver Mount with Support Jack (for 2 in. receiver)||47 Lbs.
|31210||Support Jack (replacement for above)||14 lbs.
|30901||Hydraulic hoses (2), 1/2 in. dia. x 20 ft.||21 lbs.
STANLEY HYDRAULIC POWER PACK
When you need reliable power to drive our Hydraulically Limited Cable Puller, the Stanley Hydraulic Power Pack has it. This portable power source pumps out 8 gpm up to 2000 psi to give you the muscle you need for the longest pulls.
- Comes with 20 feet (610 cm) of 1/2 in. (12.7mm) hydraulic hose
P/N 70487 Stanley Hydraulic Power Pack Weight:298 lbs.(135kgs)
MID-ASSIST FIBER OPTIC CAPSTANS FOR THE GMP HYDRAULICALLY LIMITED CABLE PULLER
GMP offers you a choice of several lightweight aluminum alloy units that are designed to work with the Hydraulically Limited Cable Puller. These capstans are designed with direct drive without a slip clutch. They also can be mounted on a standard 2 7/16 in. (62mm) diameter drive shaft with either a bayonet or a cross pin type of connection.
|P/N||Working Diameter||Working Width||Weight|
|15470||25 in. (635mm)||5 in. (127mm)||86 lbs. (39kg)|
|70472||32 in. (813mm)||7.5 in. (190mm)||86 lbs. (39kg)|
|70478||40 in. (1016mm)||7.5 in. (190mm)||100 lbs. (45kg)|
|71474||42 in. (1067mm)||7.5 in. (190mm)||110 lbs. (50kg)|