LONGITUDINAL DUCT SLITTER
This device is a mechanically-assisted, hand-operated tool designed to make longitudinal slits in long lengths of innerduct.
- Works with innerduct from 1 1/4 in. to 2 in.
- Excellent for use with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) & Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Ratchet design is safer for both user & cable as compared to sheath knives
- Can slit from either an open end of innerduct or mid-section
- Regulated cutter depth control for wall thicknesses .150 – .275 in.
- Comes with a blue leather storage pouch and blade protector
- User supplies standard 3/8 in. drive ratchet wrench
|10900||Longitudinal Duct Slitter||3 lbs. (1.5kg)|
|10901||Double-sided replacement blade|
|09700||3/8 in. Ratchet Wrench|