MANUAL CHAIN HOISTS
Our 1-1/2 & 3 ton hoists promise to provide years of dependable service, under the rigorous conditions demanded by the Power Utility & Construction Industries. These hoists feature a time tested and field proven ratchet & pawl design for transmission and distribution applications.
- Light weight, compact design that is simple & easy to operate
- Minimal head and face room are required for operation
- The high strength cast steel alloy construction will provide unmatched resistance to shock and fatigue
- The Ratchet and Pawl Mechanism provides safe operation in which one pawl is always engaged during lifting and lowering operations
- Slack may be quickly removed by pulling on the free end of the chain. Hoist may be rigged for use in lifting, pulling or binding applications from any position
- Safety hooks rotate 360 degrees and feature spring latches to provide secure support and load connections
- Redundant safety measures prevent handle rotation or chain release under load if the operator were to lose control of the handle
- 5 Foot Standard liftManufactured to meet or exceed ASME B30.21Made in USA of Domestic and Foreign components
|87268||R-CH-3000 1-1/2 Ton Chain Hoist|
Capacity: 1-1/2 Ton
Approx Pull: 72 lbs.
Handle: 17 in.
Head: 11 in.
Stand. Lift: 55-1/2 in.
|15.25 lbs. (6.9 kg)|
|87269||R-CH-6000 3 Ton Chain Hoist |
Capacity: 3 Ton
Approx Pull: 75 lbs.
Handle: 17 in.
Head: 15-7/8 in.
Stand. Lift: 54 in.
|21.25 lbs. (9.63 kg)|