MICRODRIVE CABLE BLOWER
The MicroDrive is the newest offering in our line of drill-powered blowing machines. Manufactured in the USA by General Machine Products, a leader in innovative and specialized telecommunication products since 1936.
- Placing optical fiber with the MicroDrive couldn’t be safer and easier
- Built with simplicity and reliability in mind
- Blower is driven by an off-the-shelf battery powered drill
- Coupled with the drive roller is a precision clutch, which allows you to dial in your custom torque settings
- Offers a battery powered cable speed and distance counter
- A family of useful accessories are also available
Cable Size: 2.1-6.0mm
Tube Size: (OD) 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 10.0, 12.0, 12.7, 14.0mm
Cable Speed: 0-300 ft/min (0-90 m/min)
Maximum Air Pressure: 220 psi. (15 bar)
Power Requirements: Variable Speed Drill with adjustable torque
Dimensions: (height x length x width) 6.6 in. x 5.6 in. x 9.7 in. (169mm x 143mm x 248mm)
P/N 89850 MicroDrive Cable Blower Weight: 6 lbs. (3.1 kgs) Approx.