MODULAR PLUG PRESSER KIT
Our completely inclusive modular plug pressing kits are a compact, lightweight pressing center that you can carry anywhere, with everything you need to make hundreds of different modular connections.
- Our standard kit comes equipped with the Modular Plug Presser, three (3) interchangeable dies (#4, #6, and #8), and one 100-count each of the 4 x 4 handset plugs, 4 x 6, 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 non-keyed plugs, and 3PR and 4PR 24GA solid wire plugs
- The durable outer ABS plastic case has positive snap locks to protect it against accidental opening and has a label on the inside cover for reordering components as you use them up. Each kit also comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Within the case, each component is held within a separate, foam-lined compartment
- We also offer a special kit which allows you to make DECconnect Crimps. The kit is equipped with the Modified Modular Plug Presser, two (2) interchangeable dies (#6 and #8) and one 100-count of the 4 x 6, 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 non-keyed plugs, the 3PR and 4PR 24GA solid wire plugs and 100 6 x 6 DECconnect plugs
* Discontinued…Limited stock available…Call for details
|*15305||Standard Kit||4 lbs. (1.8kg)|
|*15300||DECconnect Kit||4 lbs. 9 oz. (2.1kg)|
|For someone with the tool in the holster form looking for an easy way to store the plugs, we also offer the case and styrofoam cutout separately.|
|*15324||ABS Case & styrofoam cutout only||1 lb. 7 oz. (.66kg)|
These rugged, dependable plugs are specially manufactured to exacting GMP standards for highest possible quality and performance.
- Each UL-listed plug is molded from fire-resistant, translucent polycarbonate that’s either clear or color tinted for fast application identification
- The phosphor-bronze contacts are plated with 50 micro inches (2 microns) of pure gold, then polished to a high luster. This is the highest gold content currently available in modular plugs.Note: High gold content in a modular plug is key to corrosion resistance.
- The gold, extra-conductive, corrosion-resistant mating surface helps minimize contact abrasion during insertion and remoFor Tinsel/Stranded Cordage:
Insulated conductor diameter: .038 in. (.96 mm) Clear Plugs, Weight: 1 lb. (454 g)
|17074||4-Contact x 4-position (4 x 4) handset plugs 100/pkg.|
|17078||2-Contact x 6-position (2 x 6) RJ11 line cord plugs 100/pkg.|
|17075||4-Contact x 6-position (4 x 6) RJ11 line cord plugs 100/pkg.
Overstock Special pricing at Craftworktools.com
|17076||6-Contact x 6-position (6 x 6) RJ11 line cord plugs 100/pkg.|
|17077||8-Contact x 8-position (8 x 8) RJ45 non-keyed line cord plugs 100/pkg.|
For Solid Wire: Insulated conductor diameter: .038 in. (.96 mm) Grey Plugs, 100/pkg. Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
24061 3-Pair 22/24 AWG RJ11 plugs
24062 4-Pair 22/24 AWG RJ45 plugs
For D Inside Wire & Plenum: Insulated conductor diameter: .033 in. (.84 mm) Blue Plugs, 100/pkg. Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
17188 4-Pair 24 AWG RJ45 plugs Discontinued…Limited stock available…Call for details
For Category 5, 5e & 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP): Insulated conductor diameter .042 in. (1.06 mm) Clear Plugs, 100/pkg. Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
24065 8-Contact Cat. 6 plug with separate conductor alignment bar for precise wire loading (use with B8 die)