OVERLASH AERIAL CABLE GUIDE
The Dual-Lashing Aerial Cable Guide is used to guide and straighten cables as they are pulled into a lashing position from a stationary or moving cable reel.
- This unit offers the versatility of working for new installations or for overlashing cable to existing plant
- Has a 2 3/4 in. cable capacity
- Cast aluminum shoe with a steel insert on the face provides longer wear life
- The shoe is suspended on steel straps from two strand rollers with safety lock preventing it from falling from the strand
- All steel frame parts are plated for corrosion resistance
P/N 08007 Overlash Aerial Cable Guide Weight: 11 lbs. (5kg)