The Pneumatic AirStream has been designed to be a robust and simple to operate cable blowing machine with the benefit of not needing an electrical power source. The compliant double drive concept also provides the maximum protection for micro cables.
Single person operation with safe, easy to operate ergonomic controls combined with low maintenance and high reliability to form the machine’s key features. The unit is adjustable to suit a wide range of cable diameters 2.5 – 11mm.
- Automatic Cable centering
- Synchronous high grip profiled compliant drive belts
- Tabletop design with ergonomic controls for ease of operation
- Variable torque and speed controls
- Pneumatic motor drive system
- Counter system powered by easily available 9 volt batteries (x2)
- Single person operation
- Digital cable speed and length monitoring
- Integral air valves and pressure gauges
- Easy cable threading
- Polycarbonate safety guarding
- Lightweight and compact
- Low maintenance
- Travel case
- Tool kit
Cable Diameter: 2.5 to 11mm
Tube Size (Outside Dia.): 5 to 18mm
Cable Speed (Adjustable): 0-260 ft/min (0-80m/min)
Recommended Compressor: >53 ft³/min (1.5m³/min) @ 10-15 Bar *
Length: 18” (460mm)
Height: 9.4” (240mm)
Net Weight: 31 lbs. (14kg)
P/N 89299 Pneumatic AirStream Cable Blowing Machine Weight: 31 lbs (14kgs)
*Note: Please pay attention to the compressor requirements for this unit for satisfactory results. This unit will not work properly with the Breeze compressor P/N 89011.
The air should contain no more than 7.732 G/M^3 residual water content with a pressure dew point of +3 Deg C as per din ISO 8573-1 Class 4.