B AND C PRESSURE TESTING HOSES
Designed to move gas from a pressure testing regulator to an inlet valve
- These 3/16 in. I.D. x 7/16 O.D. hoses are constructed of Grade R welding hose consisting of an inner rubber tube surrounded by a single impregnated cotton braid and rubber cover for flexible strength
- Has a maximum working pressure of 200 psi with a minimum bursting strength of 800 psi.
- The “B” pressure hose is equipped at one end with a spring guard coupling for connection to a standard pressure testing regulator, and the other end is equipped with a spring guard coupling and a snap on air chuck for connection to a pressure testing valve
- The “C” pressure hose is equipped on one end with a brass screw on connector instead of a snap on air chuck for threaded connection to a pressure testing valve. The other end is equipped with a spring guard coupling for connection to standard pressure testing regulator.
- GMP stocks a wide variety of lengths of which the more common are : 8 ft., 30 ft., 35 ft. and 40 ft.
|76761||8 ft. (2.4m)||B||.86 lbs. (.39kg)|
|76766||30 ft. (9.1m)||B||3.40 lbs. (1.54kg)|
|76770||8 ft. (2.4m)||C||.75 lbs. (.34kg)|
|76771||25 ft. (7.5m)||C||2.90 lbs. (1.31kg)|
|76772||30 ft. (9.1m)||C||3.12 lbs. (1.41kg)|
|76773||35 ft. (10.7m)||C||3.35 lbs. (1.52kg)|