SIERRA CABLE LASHER
The Sierra Cable Lasher is recommended for new construction to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand with stainless steel lashing wire.
- Uses our full-size, industry-standard annealed stainless steel coils of lashing wire available in diameters from .038 to .065 in.
- Single lashes cables and wires from drop wire size up to 1.9 in. (50mm) maximum outside diameter
- Lashes on strand sizes down as small as 3/16 in. (5mm) all the way up to 1/2 in. (12mm)
- This lasher drum makes one revolution for every 13 in. (33cm) of travel leaving the wire helically wound around the strand/cable(s) bundle creating one support per revolution
- Made from high-quality materials and precision machined just like its bigger brothers, the SIERRA lasher is ideal for lashing smaller wires and cables where a bigger machine is simply too much
- The SIERRA lasher can be pulled equally as easy from below or from directly ahead
- With a like design, most parts are interchangable with the Cable Spinning Model S 500M lasher.
- Weighs only 19 lbs. (8.6kgs) without wire
- Overall size: 15 x 10 x 10 in. (38 x 25 x 25cm)
P/N 71500 Sierra Cable Lasher Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6kgs)