SPLICER’S LADDER TENT
You’ll find this economical tent is just perfect for cable splicing tasks while working from a ladder or aerial bucket.
• This tent features the same advanced, lightweight pack cloth used in our Splicer’s Combination Tent… and the same single-action buckle fasteners
• It’s easy to carry up a ladder, and provides a safe, shelter with near-100% white light inside
• Double material thickness is used on one side to protect the tent where the ladder rests against it
• Covers attach to frames with velcro, allowing easy replacement if damaged
• New, lightweight pack cloth material is compatible with earlier 76041 C Ladder Tent frame
• The frame consists of two corrosion-resistant clamps connected by three lengths of 5/16 in. (8 mm) dia. galvanized steel strand
• Splicer’s Ladder Tent 8 ft. 8 in. (2.64m) x 5 ft. (152cm) diameter
To set up the tent, you fasten the clamps to the messenger in two places, forming a wide 42 in. (1.06m) dia. circle that supports the cover
|70204||Splicer's Ladder Tent with bag||11 lbs. (4.99kg)|
|70077||Splicer's Ladder Tent Cover Only||4 lbs. (1.8kg)|
|70214||Splicer's Ladder Tent Storage Bag||1 lb. (453g)|
This tent has a metallic frame which can conduct electricity. Look out for power wires in your work space and keep the tent well away from potential sources of electric shock.
“Death by electrocution may result”
Keep all flame and heat sources away from this tent fabric. This tent is made with CPAI-84 spec. flame resistant fabric. It is not fire-proof. The fabric will burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The application of any foreign substance to the tent fabric may render the flame resistant properties ineffective.