FIBER OPTIC STRAND LOCK CABLE BLOCK
This heavy duty fiber block is used for supporting a single fiber optic cable up to one inch dia. onto a maximum strand size of 3/8 in. (25mm) prior to lashing. Particularly recommended where a higher level of security is required such as crossing roadways or waterways. Always be certain to use enough blocks spaced close together to avoid any creation of cable sag.
- This block features the lever operated cam that locks the block in position while pulling, then automatically releases during lashing
- The frame is constructed from a heat treated aluminum alloy
- Oilite bearings on the sheave, and steel inserts on the underside of each strand hook allow the block to slide easily on strand for positioning
- A removable pin keeps the cable from jumping out of the sheave. The pin is tethered to the block to prevent losing it.
- The frame hooks can accommodate strand from 1/4 in. to 3/8 in. (6-10mm) diameter
P/N 70022 Fiber Optic Cable Block Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. (1.7kg)