Super G LARGE CAPACITY CABLE LASHER
The newest and largest of the GMP Lashers, this unit is designed to lash a large single or a combination of aerial cables to a supporting strand. It can be used for new installs or with existing cables in place.
- Lashes cable from about 2-1/2 to 5-1/4 in. outside diameter or multiple cables up to 5-3/4 in. combined outside diameter
- Lashes on strand from 11/32 to 1/2 in. diameter with one or two spiral wrappings of .045, .061 or .065 in. diameter stainless steel wire
- Nominal spacing between wraps is approximately 18-19 in. (46 to 48cm )
- Parallel-pull capability overcomes most terrain obstacles
- Wire tension constant regardless of amount on spool
- Front rollers guide cables through the machine
- All smooth edges throughout help protect against cable damage
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to handle
- Each lasher includes a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly with snap hooks, an information and operations manual and a heavy duty storage chest
- Comes with 2 extra reels for easy loading in the field
P/N 10505 SuperG Large Capacity Cable Lasher Weight: 58 lbs. (26.3 kg) without case or wire
HD Cable Roller Dolly
The HD Cable Roller Dolly is placed on the strand ahead of the Super G Cable Lasher.
The Super G lasher pushes the dolly while it captures the 3 cables and places them into the ideal configuration for a perfect triangle wrap forming a compact and stronger lash. Note: The Universal HD Cable Block Pusher (70018) is required when using this tool.
70697 HD Cable Roller Dolly 21 Lbs. (9.5kg)
|P/N||Alloy||Dia.||Ft. Coil||Mtr. Coil||Wt. Coil|