Universal Swivel Sheave 25000 lb.
Permits winches to pull wire rope from any angle within the operational limits of a maximum rated winch line pull of 25,000 lbs.-force (111.2kN) for underground applications and 14,000 lbs.-force (62.3kN) for overhead applications.
- Applications include telephone and utility vehicles, mining, logging and general industry
- The UV-25 sheave assembly is a ruggedly constructed weldment designed for safety, ease of use, long life and minimum maintenance
- Designed to swivel 360° on anti-friction hardened steel balls
- Accepts wire rope up to 9/16 in. (14mm) in diameter
- Constructed from steel plates, the unit features a hardened steel sheave with a roller bearing
- Features guide rollers that when removed allow the passage of the eye of the winch line through the unit
- Torsion springs and hardened steel rollers on the swivel head provide constant wire rope contact
- Can be mounted in many locations, including the tail shelves of utility vehicles
- Easily installed and dismounted from the tail shelf using GMP mounting sockets (P/N 15836) and hardened steel bolts (P/N 17746). (Two of each P/N required)
P/N 70202 Universal Swivel Sheave 25000 lb. Weight: 130 lbs. (59kgs)