UTILITY PROPANE FURNACE
Discontinued–Replaced by P/N 70131 FP540 Utility Propane Furnace
The furnace is used to heat materials used in splicing operations.
- This efficient solder melting furnace delivers a hefty 43,000 BTU output on just 2 lbs./hour of conventional propaneTo set up the furnace for use, connect the pressure regulator to the LP gas cylinder and the LP gas hose to the regulator and furnace. Use a regulator wrench to tighten all connections.
WARNING Asphyxiation Hazard
- Do not use the furnace inside a manhole or tent
- Do not use in unventilated areas
- The flow of combustion and ventilation air must not be obstructed
- Proper ventilation air must be provided to support the combustion air requirements of the furnace being used
- Lack of proper ventilation air will lead to improper combustion
- Improper combustion can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning leading to serious injury or deathSymptom of carbon monoxide poisoning can include headaches dizziness and difficulty in breathing.
P/N 70116 Utility Propane Furnace Weight: 9 lbs. 12 oz. (4.4kg.)