WOODEN EXTENSION HANDLES
These useful handles or “lay-up sticks” provide extended reach for all aerial applications including cable placing & tree pruning.
- Made from 1 1/4 or 1 3/4 in. octagonal shaft seasoned lumber in 6 ft. sections
- Male ends have a locking spring mounted pin & female ends have an appropriate connector allowing sections to be connected to reach desired height
- Can be used with our Fiberglass Extension handles (P/N’s 24193 and 24194)
- Head Sections have one end tapered and a male ferrule on opposite end. A loop is included for rope
- GMP extension accessories are only compatible with the 1 1/4 in. diameter extension section (P/N 66000)
|66005||1 1/4 in. X 6 ft.(32mm X 1.8m) Head Section||1.8 lbs. (.8kg)|