TRAVELING GROUND KIT
The grounding roller provides a means of maintaining a continuous ground connection to moving conductors such as strand, open wire, or pull line being placed from a stationary reel.
The roller must be connected to a suitable ground by means of one of the 1/0 jumper cables provided in order to minimize the voltage on the conductors mentioned above in the event of an accidental contact with an energized power conductor.
Kit comes complete with:
- Works with strand from 1/4″ to 7/16″
- An aluminum, three roller, traveling ground equipped with two 5/8 in. (16mm) buss bars for two jumper cables and clamps and two 1 in. (25mm) tie back holes in frame
- A jumper cable composed of 30′, 1/0, clear PVC jacketed, copper jumper cable with each end fitted with copper compression ferrules and two 5/8 in. (16mm) – NC threaded bronze grounding clamps
- A jumper cable composed of 2 ft (.61m), 1/0 clear PVC jacketed, copper jumper cable with each end fitted with copper compression ferrules and two 5/8 in. (16mm) – NC threaded bronze ground clamps
- A instruction booklet which outlines use of grounding kit as per OSHA requirements
Consult factory for jumper lengths.
|71637||Traveling Ground Kit 30'||29 lbs. (13kg)|
|71638||Traveling Ground Kit 50'||38 lbs. (17kg)|
|31453||2’ Jumper Cable|
|31454||Traveling Ground Only|
|31452||30’ Jumper Cable|
|31455||50' Jumper Cable|